Tuesday, June 6, 2006

Dog Sitting

Hello Everybody! I wanted to show you pictures of the dogs that I am babysitting. I say babysitting because they are very very big babies! The poodle's name is Niles, he is a lot of fun and loves the water! The schnauzer Stormy a.k.a. Toby's Half Brother is, well, a lot like Toby. He is very protective of me and has a lot of the same characteristics that Toby does. Both dogs have been really good and we even went to Petsmart and on a few walks. It is funny because they will run around the house and play with each other like Faith and Toby do. (Those are my moms dogs if you didn't know.) I can't wait to have my own house with lots of 'puppies'.




Stormy










Niles









Stormy & Niles

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since when did Toby become mom's dog? I thought he was your "little man". Mom

Christy and Randy said...

He is my 'little man'. But I share him with you so he is your dog also! ;-)

Megan said...

they're so cute!! :)

Anonymous said...

What nick name do you have for Faith? She loves you too!!Mom