Wednesday, September 6, 2006

The Best Kiss Ever

Hello Everybody! I know, I know, it has taken me forever to write for the past few months. My goal is to get caught up by this weekend. Well, the first thing I have to talk about is pretty exciting.



I GOT MARRIED!!! Yes, that may come as a shock to some of you whom I haven't talked to for a while. I got married on the 30th of June to my Randy. It wasn't anything elaborate but it was perfect for us. There were only a few people there. My mom, my boss and his family (the same one whose dogs I watched a few months ago), and my roommate Elizabeth. Randy and I got to spend some time together before he left to go back home. I met my in-laws for the first time also. They are very nice people and I had a great time.

We decided that we would also take a few days and spend some time together with just the two of us. We stayed at the Hilton in Austin. Now let me tell you, this hotel was beautiful. We had room service, we both got our first full body massages ever, and sat down and had a really nice dinner in the hotel restaurant. And yes Dad, I had Cabernet Sauvignon ($10 a glass) but it was a very good wine. I even got a free glass when we went the lounge upstairs. We had a little time on Saturday so by request from my wonderful new husband we went and saw Pirates of the Caribbean. I do suggest that you go and see the movie once it comes out, it was action packed.


This was our first kiss as husband and wife! Randy is a wonderful man and I would not trade him for anything in the world. I love him so much! I hope that after the next year and a half or so that we will finally be able to live in the same place. I really can't wait to be able to wake up next to him every morning and he doesn't steal the covers. That is about it for this post. Coming up next: Brian and Megan's trip to visit me + pictures from San Antonio!

1 comment:

Megan said...

hi christy! nice update and congrats!