Thursday, March 6, 2008

My New Do (From Buddies point of view)

I can see the world in a whole new light now. Mom took me to Ann-Marie's House today, I had never met her but she seemed pretty nice. She picked me up and told me how cute and fluffy I was but of course I already knew that, I hear that a lot but don't worry...I am not letting it go to my head. I finally got all of my puppy shots so it was time for my first haircut and boy did I need one. One more thing, when I would go to the vet and get my shots Dr. Waters told my mom that I was one of her best vaccination patients. I don't know exactly what that means but I love Dr. Waters, she gives me treats everytime I go. I think she might do it to distract me from the little needle she pokes in me but I hardly feel it and I am pretty sure she is doing it for my own good. Overall, I get the feeling that I am a pretty special dog. I have lots of toys, great food and treats, and everybody I see wants to pet me...maybe I am famous but who knows. Here are my before and after shots, in case you want to see what I look like.

BEFORE





AFTER




By the way, if you want to see videos of me...(once again, I think I must be famous)...you can go to www.youtube.com and type in aguirre0630.

I hope you enjoyed my pictures, there will be more to come so keep checking in!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My grand puppy is so precious and I love his hair cut. Kisses to Buddie. Grandma Connie

Anonymous said...

Buddie is quite refined with his gentleman's haircut! I remember our dog Kellie always seemed to seem expecially perky and proud when she had a new doo! Betsy