Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Buddie!

Happy 1st Birthday Buddie! Well, I can't believe it, our little Buddie is now 1 year old. He is such a sweet sweet boy and so very smart. He is over half way through his puppy training classes and he is definitely the valedictorian. What can I say, he takes after his mom...and his papa. (Which when I tell him and Baylee that Papa is home, they both come running, even Phoebee is starting to follow along!) Well, here is Buddie in his birthday crown.

Happy 1st Birthday to Me!!!

Sticking my tongue out
Another picture mom?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You spelled his name wrong. Remember BUDDEE---since you changed the spelling of my Toby to TOEBEE. Happy Birthday Big Guy Bud!
Mom

3WalterPeas said...

Happy Birthday! I remember when you brought him over for the first time---right from the adoption agency! Yes, and he peed all over my carpet! :)

Christy and Randy said...

I remember him peeing on your carpet also! I also remember sneaking him into Walmart! He was so full of energy though...wait, he still is. Thanks for always opening your home to him.

The Goodfellas said...

hey :)
pinkmapache@yahoo.com !