Tuesday, July 7, 2009

7 Months....OOPS!

Well, I have realized that once I started school last January that my blog was the one who suffered. So, here is a quick rundown!

*Started school at Troy University. I had 3 math classes, 1 english class, and 1 computer class. I came out of the semester with a 4.0!

*Buddie, Baylee, and Phoebee are doing great and playing and wrestling like 3 siblings should.

*Randy is doing great at work. His facility got the recognition of facility of the quarter and he made the E-7 list for promotion. Now he is just waiting for his number to come up.

*My friend Elizabeth came to visit for a few days when she had to drop her sweet little Sami off at her dad's.

*Jared and Emma came to spend the summer with us! Oh boy the adventures!

*My Mom came down to visit and help out with the kids! What a blessing because I am taking 5 online classes and it is a lot of work!

*Last but not least...WE ARE IN DISNEYWORLD from July 6th-13th!!!!!!

*Coming soon---Taking kids back, Lorae visiting, and next semester starting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep that was a long sabbatical...I saw you called..sorry we missed.you..T-ball started and school and home building..been a nuthouse over here..We miss you...give em hell in school..Tell Randy we said hello..big kisses and hugs from the boys to their "first girlfriend".

Connie and Vern VH said...

Yea Christy. Mom is ready to come again!! I love seeing all of you and the pups and cat.