Thursday, May 25, 2006

Forgiveness



Hello Everybody! Many of you know the hot stud muffin in this picture with me or at least know of him. Randy and I have been talking again since February. It would be an understatement to say that he and I have been through a lot together. We have both learned a lot about each other and our friendship has really matured. Over the past few months I have gotten to see Randy a few times and spend some quality time with him. He and I went to Panama City for 3 days and had a great time! We went para sailing, jet skiing, swimming in the ocean, go-kart racing (twice), and sat down at the outdoor bar for a couple of drinks and watched all the spring breakers. I even got him to dance with me for awhile! We spent a lot of time talking and basically just enjoying each others company. He will be in Texas with me for a couple of days. We are going to go to Six Flags! My first time ever and his first time going on a BIG rollercoaster. Don't worry, I will make sure and let you all know about his little adventures and thrills. Maybe I will even get some pictures! We have been having a great time so far and we are both looking forward to a great weekend!

No comments: