Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Just Another Adventure


Hello Everybody! I just wanted to give you all a little update on what is going on with me leaving to Iraq. I will be in the Baghdad area sometime during the end of the summer to early fall. I will keep you all updated and let you know of anymore updates or details as they come. I hope that everybody is doing well and looking forward to their long weekend, I know I am.

Also...to all of those who are going to start worrying already about me leaving. I know that it is hard but don't worry, I will be there and back in no time! I will stay in contact while I am gone. You are all very special to me and I love you all very much. Thank you so much for your support and encouragement over the years. I will blog again soon about what else is going on with me so check in soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dot,
It is your mom. I still have not got the not worry part down very well. I love you and will miss you terribly while you are gone. I miss being able to call you when I want and hearing your voice. I am proud of you. Love, Mom