Thursday, December 20, 2007

Vacation!!!

Just wanted to let everybody know that I probably won't be updating until I get back from my trip to Tennessee. Randy and I are going to Chicago to pick up his kids and then driving to Gatlinburg, TN to spend Christmas in a cabin in the Smokey Mountains. Yeah!!!

Also, I would like to say welcome back to my friend Elizabeth who is returning from 15 months in Iraq...Today (Thursday). Welcome back sweetie!!!! And also a welcome back to Ross, my former boss! I miss you and your families so much and can't wait to see you again soon. Thank you for your friendship and support.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Job well done Elizabeth and Sgt. Scherer. We are proud of you and so happy you are back with your families. Thank you for your service. Connie Van Houten

The Goodfellas said...

hi!
we just got your Christmas card -- thank you so much! what a nice surprise! :-)
hope you guys are doing well. :-)