Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Christmas in Tennessee

Here are just a few of the pictures of our Tennessee Christmas with the kids. We had a blast! We went to an aquarium, rode up the mountain in a tram, rode a ski lift and came down on the alpine slide, made cookies, made a fire, played games, watched movies, went black light golfing, ate at Chick-fil-a and Sonic, drove go-karts (or go cars as Emma called them), went in an upside down building (Wonderworks), went to Dollywood, went on roller coasters (Jared's first ever), opened presents, made smores, Emma and I went ice skating, and oh so much more! I hope that everybody had a wonderful Christmas and New Years, I know that our family did!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Play some Online Games.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emma and Jared (my two cuties) are so precious. I love all the pictures. Mom C

Anonymous said...

The jacket you are wearing ice skating looks vaguely familar to the jacket that Megan lost. Hmmm?