Tuesday, April 29, 2008

And a very Happy Unbirthday to ME!!!

Today is Buddie's 1/2 birthday. He is now 6 months old and as you can see from the pictures below he has grown into a healthy little boy. When we got him a little over 3 months ago he weighed 6.5lbs and he knows weighs a hefty 14lbs. He is pretty much full grown now and won't be getting much bigger.





As many of you know I started Weight Watchers in January and have lost 18lbs as of yesterday. I have a little ways to go but I am very excited and proud of my acclompishment. I am also very proud of my friends who have taken on the weight loss struggle with me. To all of you, you are an inspiration and huge support to me. Thanks!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOOO HOOO Christie!!! Way to go I am so proud of your accomplishment too!!! I've been to the gym for the last three months and no weight loss but pants fit better anyways...Sorry I missed your call I hate our new phone...(because Grady loves the sound of the phone hitting the potty water..blech) because it doesn't give us when we have messages..aarrrrg...
So the question of the day is are you going to rename your blog? Pretty sure they may not understand Hawaiian in Lower Alabammy...which the house is beautiful by the way...OK holler soon!
d

Megan said...

lookin' good!!!

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful as you always have been. I love you Nugget.
Mom