Monday, May 5, 2008

Baylee Bear

Buddie is going to be a big brother!!! We are getting a new puppy when we go to Washington. She is the same breed as Buddie and we decided that due to the social nature of our little boy that it was absolutely necessary to get him a friend. In these pictures she is about 2 weeks old. She will be 13 weeks old when we get her in July. As you may notice I spelled Baylee a little different but hey, I had to make it original. The Lee part is because my middle name is Lee and the Bear part is because Baylee's moms name is Claire Bear. We named Buddie 'no middle name' Aguirre after his dad because Randy doesn't have a middle name. This also gives me the freedom to substitute names for his middle name, it can be fun sometimes. When I get new pictures I will post them! We are all very excited about the new addition to our family. A little bit sad because Buddie will be going to WA on the 16th so that we make sure that he travels before it gets to hot over here. We will miss the little ball of fur and personality. For those of you in WA, enjoy him while he is there, you cannot keep him. Love you all!

Yes, I know, I kind of look like a Guinea Pig. I will grow out of it.

I know, I have a cute back.

I am trying to stand up, give me a week.

1 comment:

Megan said...

soooo cute!!