Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Older Wiser Learner

Today I registerd for my first semester of classes at Troy University in Dothan. The campus is about 38 miles from my house so it takes around 45 minutes to get there. Not to bad of a drive really, it will allow me to have me time and just relax and catch up on my music. I will be taking 5 classes. I was going to only take 4 but when I talked to my advisor she said that 3 of the classes I am taking do not have a lot of work and that she has never had anybody say that they are difficult classes. So, I am taking Finite Math on Tuesdays and Thursdays (this is one of the harder classes). I then will have my other 4 classes on Monday and Wednesday. My English class is at 8 AM, Math Concepts II is at 12:15 PM, Math Concepts I is at 1:40 PM, and Computer Concepts is at 5:30 PM. So I will be gone from 7 AM until about 730 PM. I am going to be very busy but I am very excited to go back to school. Randy is being very supportive and is excited for me to start school and finish my degree.

So, I am officially a college student again! Here are a few pictures of my campus, all 3 buildings of it.

My official student ID Card
Trojan Man


Education Building
Beautiful Tree
Technology Building

2 comments:

Terelle said...

I am excited for you too! I can't wait until I can go back :) Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO CHRISTIE!!!!! You go Girl!
ROck them classes!!