Monday, December 1, 2008

In the last 16 days...

...Buddie graduated from puppy classes with honors on the 15th!
...we have celebrated Randy's 32nd Birthday on the 15th.
...celebrated our friends son Dylan's birthday on the 16th.
...I decorated for Christmas on the 18th.
...On the 19th Buddie took his first trip as a therapy dog to the nursing home in town and loved it! (I tagged along)
...my friend Elizabeth (roommate from Ft Hood), her daughter Sami, and my new friend Michelle visited from the 20th-23rd. I miss her and we had so much fun!
...I got really sick from the 21st-26th...ughhh. I even had to go to the ER because my heart did not like the meds they put me on, I am okay though, just a very high heart rate for a few days. I think Baylee knew I wasn't feeling well the day I went to the ER, she just kept laying on me and sitting on my lap, I guess I should have paid closer attention to what she was doing since she usually only sits on Randy's lap.
...I made a Thanksgiving feast for 2, turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing from a box, corn, rolls, pumpkin pie for Randy, and Chocolate pie for me.
...We saw a couple of movies; Twilight and Bolt (The hamster was hilarious!)
...We got Phoebee a cat climber thingy on Black Friday and some new dog toys, somehow they are destroying their old ones.
...We bought some new video games and played video games all weekend, so much fun!
...I groomed Buddie yesterday and Randy went skeet shooting for the first time.
...Buddie went for his 2nd trip to the nursing home today, the 1st of December. He loves the attention and is so good for everybody when they pet him. He isn't scared of anything and makes the residents smile, even if they don't want to pet him. I think we will be doing this for a long time. He even had one personal request for next time from a sweet lady named Maybel.
...We did the same stuff we normally do also; Randy worked, I cleaned, we talked to our friends and family, and we played with our animals.

We wish you all a wonderful Holiday season! Happy December 1st! I get to open my advent calendar today and eat the chocolate out of it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, did you buy your own Advent calendar? If so, that is cheating.

Christy and Randy said...

I bought it for Randy but he might share!

Anonymous said...

I do believe I said to buy the Advent calendar for Randy because he had never had one. I did not say "Christy eat the candy." Shame on you taking candy away from my son-in-law. Mom