Wednesday, September 5, 2007

A few pictures from my summer!!!

Here are the pictures I promised were coming. The first ones are from the Tacoma Rainers game that I went to with Lorae, her parents, and some of her co-workers. The next ones are ok Kristen and I at Camp Indianola. Indianola was the camp that I went to growing up and I met Kristen there when we were 8. The next ones are from when I went horseback riding. Bandit was a little reluctant at first but he warmed up to me. The rest of the pictures are from dinner at Maggianos Little Italy in Bellevue. It was a great restaurant and Lorae and I had a blast catching up with our friend Adair from SPU. My friend Chris ordered a 'full' size Spaghetti and when it arrived we were sure that they had given him a meal for 4. I have been having a great summer and been spending some quality time with my friends and family. I will be leaving on the 19th to head to Hawaii to meet up with Randy who should be back in about 2 1/2 weeks!!! It has been a long road but I sure do miss him and am very excited to start living as a 'normal' married couple. Hope all is well with everybody and thanks for the great memories from this summer and the past years!!!


This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

No comments: