Thursday, October 18, 2007

Oops...time went by quick

Well, I just looked at my blog and realized I hadn't posted anything in a few weeks. Now normally that would be no big deal but considering I am home all day, not working, and just doing homemaker stuff I should have put more stuff on my blog than I have. Oops! Things have been going well in Hawaii and the apartment is coming together piece by piece. The last piece of furniture we really have to get is a computer desk. I will put up pictures in the next day or so of all the new furniture and my basil plant that has grown a lot since the last picture. Hope all is well with everybody! The weather here has been awesome and if any of you are planning on visiting one of the islands let me know...maybe I will get to come visit! Love you all!

No comments: