Sunday, January 20, 2008

Introducing....LIL' BUDDIE

We got a puppy!!! He is almost 3 months old. He is 1/2 Shih Tzu and 1/2 Bichon Frise. He currently weighs about 6 lbs. and probably won't get to much bigger. He is what they call a Teddy Bear dog. He is definitely a fluff ball and all hair. I was looking for a unique name but I decided after watching him for a couple of days that he is going to be everybody's buddy. He follows me into the kitchen and just lays there waiting for me to be finished, he waits outside the bathroom for us, and he definitely loves a good cuddle time. He also likes to chew our wood furniture and likes to 'help' me fold clothes. We are in the process of potty trainig and crate training so wish us luck. He is a great little boy and so cute! Yes, I know I spelled Buddie wrong but I also spell Toby (Toebee)!






Oh yeah, did I mention that he talks back. We tell him 'No', he barks at us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He really looks like he belongs to me. Mom

Anonymous said...

I am having so much fun buying toys for my Buddie. Mom