Monday, January 28, 2008

It only took a week...

for Buddie to love people as much as I do.
for Buddie to wrap Randy around his little paw.
for me to get 'somewhat' used to waking up for 2AM potty breaks.
for his Grandma to think that he is her puppy.
for him to get his first card from his Auntie Lorae and her mom.
for him to think that everybody that walks by is supposed to pet him and love him.
for him to figure out that he can sneak out of the living room by going behind the couch.
for him to know where his food is and when I am getting ready to feed him.
for me to show him off to everybody I know on the island.
for me to figure out that he loves to be outside.
for Randy to turn into a 'toy' for Buddie.
for him to realize how adorable he is.
for him to learn to sit and lay down.
for me to love Buddie more than anything!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

His Grandma--me--knows he is my puppy and I have not even touched him. I love him!! Your Mom