Wednesday, May 7, 2008

If You Can...

...start the day without caffeine
...get going without pep pills
...always be cheerful, ignoring aches and pains
...resist complaining and boring people with your troubles
...eat the same food everyday and be grateful for it
...take criticism and blame without resentment
...overlook it when those you love take it out on you when, through no fault of yours, something goes wrong
...ignore a friend's limited education and never correct him
...resist treating a rich friend better than a poor friend
...face the world without lies and deceit
...conquer tension without medical help
...understand when your loved ones are too busy to give you any time
...relax without liquor
...sleep without the aid of drugs
...honestly, that deep in your heart you have no prejudice against creed, color, religion or politics
Then, my friend, you are almost as good as your dog!

Author Unknown

I was just browsing the internet looking at websites, okay okay, different dog websites and I came across this poem. It really made me think about how I live my life everyday and just how wonderful all of the dogs in my life are.

(http://www.valorgoldens.com/index.html -website I was looking at)

No comments: