Monday, August 25, 2008

5 1/2 pounds of fluff

Our little Baylee Bear has become quite the fluff ball. I am almost positive that 3 of her 5 1/2 pounds is just pure fluff. She is a very sweet little girl, most of the time. She is also quite the bully and will get a running start just to jump on her sleeping Buddie. She also thinks that she is ultimate guard dog. Buddie will sit at the door looking out the window while Baylee sits their and does the barking. It is almost as if Buddie gives her this look and she starts barking. I think they are communicating telepathically. This is what I think the conversation sounds like:"Okay Baylee, you bark at what I am looking at. I am older now and they know that I know better than to bark all the time.""Alright, but if I get squirted for barking you better not fall asleep, I will pounce on you and this time I won't let go of your ear."She is quite the instigator but I think Buddie is catching on pretty quickly. She is a little ball of fire but she has the cutest little eyes. When she looks up at you she either has one of two looks; the 'I don't know what you're talking about look' or the 'you have got to be kidding me look'. Here are a few pictures of our new guard dog.I know I am cute and know you can see my eyesGoing crazy after my bathMe and my BuddieVogueing for the cameraEnjoying my new backyardI had to take a picture of Baylee after her bath just like we did with Buddie so here they are, they are so quiet in these pictures.

2 comments:

3WalterPeas said...

too, too cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are getting paid back for every mean thing you ever did to your brother with those two dogs ganging up on you!!! Love you, Mom