Thursday, July 19, 2007

For You Jenny

So, I took some pictures of food on Brian's and my trip from TX to WA. I can only find one right now but I will find the other pictures that I took and add them to this post.

Brian and I went to a Flea Market in New Mexico and the only thing that we bought was some Fry Bread. Basically, you drop the dough in some really hot oil and then cover it with a topping of your choice.


A.K.A The Elephant Ear


We also had a variety of other foods that were a little better for us but most of those pictures are missing at this time. We did have some very good Rainier Cherries.

We also filled our tummies with...


I will post a couple of other food pictures once I find them! Hope you enjoy the first picture Jenny!!

1 comment:

The Goodfellas said...

ha!

we haven't even met and it appears you already know me well!! ;-)