Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My Toebee Layout

Well I wanted to put this layout on here tonight since I have not been able to use the internet lately. This layout if for Toebee obviously...hope you enjoy it. I am still trying to figure out the whole digiscrap thing but I am working on it. I will write an update in the next day or so. Hope everybody is doing well and I will talk to you soon. Thank you to all of those who sent me the wonderful birthday wishes and birthday boxes!!! I had so much fun reading the messages and opening the presents. I miss all of you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course I love this. Toebee is pretty cute and we do love him. He misses you and never forgets your name. Everytime, I say Christy, he begins to spin. Thus, the nickname "Spinausarus". Love you Dot #1

Mom