Wednesday, March 28, 2007

24!!!!

When I got back from Iraq last year I borrowed Seasons 1-4 of 24. I was so addicted to this show that I would watch it in the morning after PT while I was getting ready for work, I would watch it at lunch, I would watch it when I got home from work, and on the weekends. Needless to say I finished all 4 seasons pretty quickly. The only problem with this was that when I finished Season 4 I could not start watching Season 5 in the middle so I was stuck not watching it at all. What a shame that was and it was so hard for me to not watch the rest of the season on TV. Well, due to the fact that I am in Iraq and we can pretty much get any movie or TV show that you can think of. (Even if it has just come out in theatres...we can usually get it.) So I am now watching Season 5 and I am so excited that I can hardly stand it! I am switching to the night shift in a few days so I have to adjust my body to a different sleeping pattern and I thought it was going to be hard to stay up tonight but NOT anymore!!!

I only have one question for those of you who have seen this season...why is everybody dying so quickly? I mean I am pretty sure that I know but the suspense is killing me and I can once again feel the addiction to this show coming back. I thought that maybe it would take a little while for it to come back but I guess not. I was totally addicted within the first 5 minutes and 23 seconds. I just wanted to let everybody know how excited I was at this moment in time! Now, if any of you feel that it would be funny to tell me what happens later on in this season I will have to promptly delete your comment from my page. That also means don't tell me about Season 6 either. Well... on to Episode 2!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

was just reading your title Life if Full of Adventures and then below you say "What are yours?" Never thought about that but there have been some:
1. Raising two children who are both great
2. Having a daughter who joins the Army and has been in Iraq twice
3. Deciding to buy a chocolate lab puppy without ever having a puppy before. We always started with dogs a year or two old and much smaller.
4. Trying to keep up with my husband and his love for lace leaf maples. It means we have a lot to care for.
5. Working 20 years in the formative year of children's education. I have seen many families with 3,4 and 5 year olds.
6. Never knowing what adventure may be on the Horizon because my husband can be very creative and loves taking on new things. I tend to like the world a little less unchanged.
7. Embracing our children's mates as our own children, which means there is always something new on the horizon.
8. Embracing our children's friends and gaining new adopted children
9. Traveling through the Northwest watching Brian in cross country and track--I miss watching my son run in his smooth, gliding stride
10. Spending the full year watching Christy play soccer on her club teams, high school and college--Boy I miss seeing her play.
11. Giggling with Vern over things that no one else would laugh at and having it not be a Vern joke
12. I know there is more but maybe I will do a second entry later.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Christy,
Man You really hit the ground running lady!! Those layouts are great!! I love the background picture you have too! This blog ROCKS!!
Have fun with it and eat more dessert first!!
I'll be peepin' in! HI MOM!
d

Anonymous said...

Hi sis,
We had the same problems with 24. We would stay up super late only to go to work next day not remembering what exactly happened in the 4 episodes we just watched. We found ourselves checking around every building corner before we would walk past it. This was out of fear of coursee. Fear of the bad guy coming after us. Granted the irrationality of this was that we were in downtown Seattle, our backyard, in the woods on a hike or anywhere else.